Sunday 28 December 2014

Khloe Kardashian Stripped off for sultry shoot for Cosmopolitan Magazine

  Khloe Kardashian  stripped off for cosmopolitan magazine in a new shoot.She wrote about her new house and how much she missed been married with kids.
She said"I crave companionship – I just want to cuddle. I got married at 25 – I was young, but I loved it.

"I do like it when you save certain things for your marriage. I don’t think you should treat every guy you’re dating like your husband. It doesn’t make it special.”

Khloe also opened up about her split, and admits she thought she would be married with children by now.
Read about it after the cut with more pics

“I was 30 in June and by the time I hit that age I thought I would have kids and still be married. But because that’s not the way it went, you can’t sit in a ball and cry.

"I had a husband, so I think there’s an adjustment period, which I don’t want to rush. Dating is so weird. But I’m happy – I moved into my new house, which is the first time I’ve owned a home on my own. It’s a big step and my brother lives with me – I’m so happy about that.”




No comments:

Post a Comment