Saturday 3 January 2015

Cash Money king Birdman in Trouble over Debts.

hmmm. Cash Money king Birdman is in trouble beginning from 2015....he has been racking up bills that the Ivy Condo Association wants him out over upaid bills of up to $12.5k dollars.I cant be believe Birdman is even sending out bouncing checks....

Financial problems are mounting for Birdman---A reported $1.9 million Federal tax lien and $1 million lien from a construction company and $5 million dollar loan to pimp its mansion.
"common make Lil Wayne smile again....You need him now"

2 comments:

  1. Everybody goes through difficult times but sooner or lаter we get out of it. Personаlly, I solved my finаnciаl problems when I reаd the аrticles on https://topbrokers.com/forex-broker-reviews аnd stаrted trаding with а good broker. It helped me to my feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a common thing when a person who earned a lot of money starts to lose it because they are not able to manage it in the right way. That's why after founding my own company, I hired corporate secretary hong kong to get help with agreements and documents

    ReplyDelete