Thursday 1 January 2015

Bimbo Thomas talks on her relationship with MC Oluomo


Yoruba actress Bimbo spoke on her relationship with MC Oluomo in her recent interview. When asked about the relationship she said "Well MC Oluomo is a friend, a brother and a father. I call him my God father. I think he picked interest in me way back when i did Fathia Balogun's movie, "Omo Iya Ijo". Somehow, he said he wanted to see me and asked me to come to Oshodi. I wasn't familiar with Oshod so i didnt want to go. He sent somebody to me with huge amount of money which of course I really appreciate.

It took me a while before i could see him and the day I saw him, I had to go and kneel down to say thank you sir. We exchange contacts and we became friends. The man whether you like it or not has got a large heart. I dont want to know whatever is attached to the large heart".
She also cleared the air that he never sent any actress out for her to move in that she paid for her rent herself, althoug  that the deseased Bisi Komolafe has once stayed in the house she is but she paid herself and he never bought her a car.
At the end she said she is currently in a relationship and she is getting married very soon...
Alright Bimbo we have heard you.. NEXT.




Source: Naijagist

No comments:

Post a Comment