Tuesday 30 December 2014

What happened to Omoni Oboli?

Check out what actress in Anchor Baby Omoni Oboli just posted on Instagram with this lovely picture.
Read her Message below:

"shine your eye well in 2015!I want to shout it out from the mountain tops!For the past 3 days, i have been reflecting and praying.Where can i start from to tell of his goodness and mercies in my life?The elevation this year was unimaginable!God took me to places i never dreamt i would go!Despite all the enemy tried.Some actually said at a point"this is her end" but God put them to shame!I no fit lie,There was a quantum leap this year and it is only by your grace Lord!Every time i think of his goodness in the past 3 days,i can not but cry tears of joy.My  family is alive and healthy! Ahhhh  God is wholesome!He chose to bless me not because i am the best or most righteous but for his own pleasure. Oghene migwo!Doh doh doh doh doh....Oghene doh.
"it is well with you Omoni Oboli"

No comments:

Post a Comment