Monday 29 December 2014

The Nigerian oil Mogul Femi Otedola's youngest daughter launches a Fashion blog


This is Femi Otedola's (Nigerian oil mogul) youngest daughter Temi Otedola. she is the sister to the fast rising DJ Cuppy and singer Wumi.

Temi refused to following her sisters foot step (music) instead she launched a fashion blog named JTO.  Her target audience includes Paris, New York and Milan, those are indeed house of fashion.

According to Temi “Fashion has been an obsession of mine since I can remember. I was the little girl who would dress up in all of my mother’s clothes and insist on styling my two older sisters. This obsession then became an appreciation as I began to follow various designers and also took fashion inspiration from various eras including the 60s.”

See more of her fashionable photos after the cut














Source: Citypeoplenews

No comments:

Post a Comment