Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicki Minaj sad over Abortion

Nicki Minaj revealed how she was impregnated by an older man from Queeens while attending a performing arts school in Manhattan .I found out i was pregnant but i have to make a decision to abort it.

I thought i was going to die the Anaconda rapper said while talking to Rolling Stone."I was a teenager,It was the hardest thing i would ever go through"
Nicki said the decision has haunted her all her life but then she believed at that time it was the decision she made going through the abortion because she doesn't have anything to offer the child.
She rapped about the abortion on her track "autobiography" but she did not expect anyone to hear it.On the song she raps"Please baby forgive me,Mommy was young;Mommy was too busy;trying to have fun;Now i do not pat myself on the back,For sending you back;Cos God knows,I was better than that,"So sad
Well done Nicki you look beautiful and Sexy on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment