Tuesday 30 December 2014

Victoria Beckham and Daughter Harper in Afternoon Manicure session

The rich people sha... doing pedicure for dog... My peeps money is good ooo. Victoria Beckham's daughter Harper having afternoon manicure with her mum.
During an interview with Vogue Magazine she said" I am girly and i love nails",interestingly she said she use to have nail afternoons with  Harper,
Even her dog goes to a nail spa called " THE BEAUTY SPOT" for Paw Pedicure. Hmmm the Paw Pedicure is the most interesting one i guess.
She recently launched a limited duo of nail polish JUNO RED and BAMBOO WHITE and also she recently received an award Brand of the Year by British Fashion Award.
She thanked her husband when receiving the award with a message in quote " You inspire me everyday,You support me.You make this possible. I adore you and my children which thrilled the audience with a shout of coosss.
Check out the pictures of the newly launched Nail Polish below:

No comments:

Post a Comment