Wednesday 4 February 2015

Bruce Jenner's mother confirms he/she is transforming into a female

We have been hearing that Bruce Jenner the the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star is gradually transforming into a female but all has just been speculations. However, Bruce's mother has confirmed it to RadarOnline. Read what she said below

Speaking to RadarOnline, Esther Jenner said
'I just learned about [his transition]. Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it. I have never been more proud of Bruce for who he is, himself as a
father, as an Olympian, a wonderful public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people. He's gifted.' 
She added that she was unaware of his wishes until very recently, but commented further that she is right behind him through his journey.
'“Right now I am more proud of him for what he’s allowing himself to do. I am more proud of him now than when he stood on that podium and put the gold medal around his neck. He deserves all the respect. I support him whole-heartedly. I just love him like I always have,' she revealed.
And why, after all these years, is Bruce speaking out now? Esther said that even in his most challenging moment, Bruce is thinking of the millions he may help.
“If he can help other people with emotional problems,” she said, then it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment