Saturday 24 January 2015

My boobs is my selling point & actors can caress it: Actress Adediwura Blackgold

The Yoruba actress Adediwura Adesegha mother of one who is popularly called Blackgold said in her interview with Vanguard that she purposely post pictures revealing her cleavage for people to see and her boobs is her selling point. She also said she does not mind actors caressing her boobs in movies that its a minor thing to her.. Although she made it clear that she cannot date any of her colleagues even when she has been getting advances from them. She also talked on her ex husband..
Read the extractions of the interview with Vanguard after the cut

Are you married?
I was married but I am separated from my husband. It’s been seven years now and I have a boy from the relationship.
Do you have any regrets?
I do not have regrets giving birth to my son. I won’t say I regret being in the marriage because I gave birth to my son as a result of the marriage and my son has erased all my regrets.

How are you coping without him?
Well! I have my family, friends and relatives who are always there anytime. I have other things I do. I sell shoes, bags, accessories and people know me for that

How has he been playing the role of a father to your son?
There is a saying that ‘’ what a man can do a woman can do better’’. I stand on that and I thank God I am coping well. There is something in life I want you to look at. What if you gave birth to a child and the father dies, will you wake him to come and play his fatherly role? In any situation you find yourself, you have to be strong and stand on your feet.

Looking back, would you have wished your marriage had worked out?
No, I wouldn’t have

Do you deprive your son of the right of knowing his father?
He knows his father. He has a relationship with his father. I dare not deprive him of his joy

How long did it take you to get over the breakup?
As I said, I have my family, siblings and friends so I did not find it difficult .The only regret I have is that we have just one issue from the marriage. I intended to have two children for him because that has been my plan. Man proposes, God disposes. I had the plan of having two children from one man.

Do you have plans of getting married again?
Definitely, I just want to wait for my son to grow a little before going into another one in order not to be accused by him of going into another relationship immediately I left his dad.

How about the comments you get on social media?
I have not gotten any awful comment so far. Recently, I posted a picture on Instagram. I was wearing an outfit revealing my cleavage and I captioned it: “Your opinions not needed”. If I didn’t want people to see it, I wouldn’t have posted it. I wouldn’t even wear the outfit in the first place.

Would you allow someone to touch your boobs in a movie?
It is acting. If it has to do with touching my boobs it is acting as long as he doesn’t bring them out to suck. It depends on the message you are trying to pass across. There is no point saying it isn’t in our culture and using religious sentiments to give explanations. Why are you an actor in the first place if you couldn’t portray the true picture of something?

What is the limit for you?
Someone cannot have sex with me live on set. That is the highest point of it all. Kissing and caressing my boobs are still minor to me.

Can you date someone in the industry?
I can never and I will not.

What are your reasons?
I see them as my colleagues. I see no reason why I should date them. I won’t be able to flow. Imagine a director pairing someone I am in a relationship with, in a movie with me. I won’t just flow.

Do you see your boobs as a selling point?
I see them as a selling point and I don’t think there is anything wrong in flaunting them

How has it helped you in getting roles?
It depends on the kind of role you are being told to play. For instance, there was a particular film I was supposed to star in that involved all the ladies in the Yoruba movie industry who have big boobs. I couldn’t act in it because I was on another location.

Do you consider yourself as one of the most endowed actresses?
I will put myself in category C or may be category B. I have people who are in the category A like Ronke Oshodi Oke and Foluke daramola.

No comments:

Post a Comment