Saturday 24 January 2015

Alarming! Toyin Aimakhu and husband Adeniyi Johnson are separated

This couple got married last 2 years and here they are: separated actress Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson.... Toyin has removed the "I love my husband no matter what" on her instagram status even when she has not publicly said anything about it. Although her friends has been sending messages to her telling her to take heart and when her fans kept lashing her online she told them to try walk in her shoes before they judge her. As for her husband he wrote on his Facebook status that he is separated.... Based on the gist I heart though, I heard the separation as to do with infidelity.

Na wa oo, they are the last couple i thought could separate... I hope they resolve it soon... I like them together.
Read what Toyin told fans that lashed her after the cut



No comments:

Post a Comment