Sunday 18 January 2015

Singer Emma Nyra said: I don't mind flaunting my curves

In a recent interview granted by the singer she said she loves flaunting her body because she is just proud of what God gave her.. In her words she said “I just wear what suits me. I am not trying to be sexy. I just don’t mind flaunting my curves. I am happy with the body God gave me," 

Emma also talked on what to expect from her this year saying “What I will be doing differently this year is to expand my brand especially with bigger accomplishments such as endorsements and my album will definitely be released later this year.
I am extremely surprised at how far the song 'For my matter' has gone. The video has one hundred thousand views in one week of release,” she said.
See more pics after the cut






No comments:

Post a Comment