Wednesday 7 January 2015

Tonto Dikeh's man left her for senator's daughter

              
                 
Yes I am here again with my amebo, Tonto's ex Michael Awujoola popularly called Malivehood, who showered her with customized iPhone, blackberry, jewelries and all last year is said to have left her for the daughter of senator Adeyemi Smart who represents Kogi District. Her name is Deola who I learnt shuttles between London and Abuja when ever it pleases her... I guess she took after her name.. Smart enough to take Tonto's man... hehehe.. Leaving her quick! Before I leave, I heard that is the reason Tonto has took to the internet to flaunt her MrX  because Michael has been talking about his new relationship on instagram. Ok am leaving now......Picture of the senator's daughter after the cut

No comments:

Post a Comment