Monday 5 January 2015

A Blog reader needs your help, she is confused

I did not form this up.... I actually got this message that this person need advice. She is confuse. Read what she said:
Don't know where to start from, I have been married for the past 3 and half years, march 26th will make it 4years. Before we got married my husband's aunt gave me serious problems that I wanted to cancel the wedding, but everyone kept telling me that she isn't my mother inlaw so I should ignore her (she is my mother inlaw's younger sister) . Even on the traditional marriage she had a serious argument with my mum, 3 days after our wedding, my husband who has never even playfully slap me while we where dating gave me the beating of my life and since then it became a daily or weekly thing. When I was pregnant, I went through hell because his aunt t told him the child might not be his but you know how God works,
the child is as if he vomited her. But she didn't stop there, I got really tired of her and went to confront her and told her to mind her business and to stop causing problems in my home. She surprised me by saying that if my marriage works then she is not from uvwie ( it's a LGA in delta state) . You won't believe her next move, she called my husband that she saw me with a man, that if he doesn't want to die, he should send me packing My husband who behaves as if he is been remoted from the coven, came home and said I should confess or leave his house, at first I was confused until he told me his aunt  called him that she saw me with a man. I laughed and told him she was lying that I went to her to have a woman to woman talk consigning the problems she creates in our home. My husband became more angry, saying that I have grown wings so therefore I must leave his house, gave me the usual beating and threw my things out. My neighbours pleaded to no avail, I then pleaded for my child but he refused. I slept at a neighbours house and the next day my elder brother came to pack the things he threw out, and left my daughter behind "sobbing " this happened on the 29th of December. Till date, I have not heard from my husband. I know he is kind of scared that my brother will harm him( my brother is a police Officer) but my only worry is my daughter, school has resumed and I miss her like mad. What should I do, my cousin who has a friend in the welfare office said I can file for custody and I will be given because the child is just 3 years. Am confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment