Saturday 14 February 2015

Amber Rose Confesses She Is In Love Again

 Amber Rose filed for divorce from Wiz Khalifa in September.
But it seems the striking 31-year-old has already moved on from the father of her only son, Sebastian.

During an interview on US radio show Power 105's, the star confessed: 'I have a Valentine this year.
Of course my son Sebastian is my baby so he is always my Valentine - but I also have an actual Valentine and he's a really nice guy.'
The confused radio presenters then pointed out that she was a married woman not so long ago and asked if she and rapper Wiz had rekindled their relationship.
However, a blushing Amber admitted that she had met someone new.
'Me and Wiz have been broken up for quite a few months,’ Amber explained.
'I now have a very special friendship with James Harden. He'll be my Valentine - if he acts rights.
But I'm not going to confirm anything because it's only been a month. He's an amazing guy though.'
The presenters then attempted to gently warn Amber about basketball star James, informing her that he has a little bit of a reputation when it comes to his love life.
But she was quick to defend her Valentine.
She said: 'We all have reputations. When I was with Wiz, he was young and he used to get lots of girls. But do you know what? I have a lot of guys who try to talk to me daily too.
'It's very easy for me as well. But me and James have developed a really good friendship.














culled from dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment