Saturday 31 January 2015

Jide Kosoko's wife Henrietta escapes death in an accident

Jide Kosoko's wife Henrietta was involed in a deadly motor accident along Saganu Abeokuta road yesterday afternoon and she would have been dead if not for the good Samaritan people around who came to her rescue.

The actress was traveling in her SUV when she lost her balance and hit a PHCN pole, that was when people came to her aid and rushed her to the hospital.
Her husband confirmed this by saying"She's been taken to Lajoro Hospital in Abeokuta. God took total control".
We thank God we did not lose another person from the entertainment world....

1 comment:

  1. Car accidents are one of the worst and most unpredictable accidents in our lives. I happened to experience one such thing. My leg was broken and I think this is a simple injury. But I remember how it all hurt right after the surgeons put all my bones together. I was forced to use herbal pain medication in the evenings to fall asleep - https://purekana.com/collections/capsules-pills/ It hit hard for two weeks, but the CBD helped me survive it. Then it became easier. I hope that such an incident will never happen again.

    ReplyDelete