Monday 19 December 2016

ROB KARDASHIAN MISSES DAUGHTER AFTER SEPARATION WITH CHYNA

Rob Kardashian took to Instagram on Sunday and posted a yearning photo of his baby daughter Dream that ignited a flame war with his ex-fiancee Blac Chyna.
The 29-year-old reality star shared a snap of one-month-old Dream in a pink onesie with her right thumb up.

'I really miss this girl,,, never felt so in love with someone the way I do with you Dream! Look she has her thumbs up,' Kardashian wrote in the caption drawing a quick comment from his ex-fiancee Blac Chyna, 28, telling him to stop.
'Rob stop it man! I sent u this pic!!!!!,' Chyna wrote in the comments section.
Rob responded: '@blacchyna and u texting me on my comment section on here proving my point even more. U blocked me and it's f***** up and I'm heart broken. I loved every inch of you'.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star announced on Saturday on Instagram that he and Chyna had split.

He wrote that Chyna took baby Dream and 'left this beautiful home that I just bought for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment