Monday 12 January 2015

Iyabo Ojo's movie Premier "Silence" was a total flop


Information reached me that the recent Iyabo Ojo's film "Silence" which was premiered last weekend was a total flop... It all started on friday where the movie was to be shown at port harcourt, ikeja and Uyo silverbird cinema, there was virtually little or no one to watch the movie that the management was forced to reschedule the movie and books another movie to screen in the hall. Then on saturday Iyabo Ojo was there at Ikeja city mall... It was just 12 people that were interested in her movie... They all went in together and while the movie was playing some left in disappointment while others whisper silently to themselves in regrets...
Here is what some of her angry and disappointed viewers said:
“I thought Nollywood has gone beyond this level. Imagine poor picture, boring acting, just shouting…she has really abused the child in the movie. We have watched a good number of Nollywood films here and people kept coming back, but this is not a good movie for cinema. Let it stay at Ebinpejo Lane or Alaba, not here.”

Another angry viewer wants a refund read what she said

“I think I should keep silent. You see, I knew it the moment most of the people here were not asking for the ticket of the film to buy and I thought about it, but I just made the move when I saw her around, but now, I wish I could ask her to refund my money. I don’t blame her anyway, I blame Silverbird that scheduled the yeye film.”


Source: Nigeriafilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment